The Home Office intends to introduce a range of priority visa services in many visa application centres around the world. These will include Tier 2 visa applications and services for business visitors arriving in the UK. On payment of the appropriate additional fee, the application will be moved to the front of the queue with most of these priority cases being processed within 5 working days.
Where Priority UK Visa Services are Available
This new priority visa service will be available in the following countries (we have included the relevant fees and processing times for your information):
- United States – $150 (£98) – 48 hours for Tier 2 Visa Applications;
- United States – $300 (£196) – 5 to 10 working days for settlement;
- Singapore – S$158 (£82) – 3-4 working days for Tier 2;
- India – Rs57,000 (£625) – Same day service for business visitors;
- China – Rmb520 (£55) – 5 working days for Tier 2 and business visitors;
- Japan – Y12,100 (£79)- 3 to 4 working days for Tier 2;
- Japan – Y37, 205 (£243) -10 working days for settlement;
- Russia – Rb7560 (£153) – 3 working days for business visitors;
- Hong Kong – HK$990 (£83)- 3 to 4 working days for Tier 2; and
- Hong Kong – HK$3,100 – (£260) 10 working days for settlement.
Instructing Immigration Solicitors for UK Visas
If you are considering making the above visa applications, you should seek legal advice from expert UK Immigration Lawyers regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority to ensure that you know your options and how you can proceed to the next steps. Feel free to contact us to discuss your immigration situation and we will assess your case and provide you with options of visiting or settling in the UK.