Our business immigration team understands from experience that the Home Office’s guidance, the immigration rules and regulations can be lengthy, complex and simply daunting. Our team is therefore on hand to provide bespoke in house training to key personnel and those involved in recruitment to ensure that your employees have a strong understanding of what is required and expected of them.
Importance of Being Immigration Compliant
Businesses whose employees fail to understand basic immigration law not only risk penalties but also face having their Sponsor Licence suspended and in worse scenarios revoked. This could cause major disruption to businesses which rely on overseas talent and in some circumstances especially when a civil penalty has been imposed, this could damage the reputation of the organisation.
Services Offered to Businesses
Our team have the necessary expertise to provide key personnel and recruitment staff of a basic understanding of:
- when a migrant can legally work in the UK, the necessary documents checks and how often and how to meet the sponsorship duties including record keeping and reporting responsibilities.
- what types of visas and residence permits allow a person to work in the UK and what conditions may be attached to the same;
- how to advertise vacancies in accordance to the Home Office’s strict guidance and what documents must be retained;
- how to track visa extensions and report changes via the online SMS; and
- how to deal with Home Office compliance visits.
Our business immigration solicitors can help businesses to maintain an A-rated Sponsor Licence by becoming their key contact and Level 1 User on the SMS. We can also provide telephone and email support to HR teams. If you wish to discuss this with us, please contact us so we can discuss how we can offer a bespoke service to you.
We are a UK law firm based in Middle Temple, London and our solicitors are fully authorised by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA). Contact our professional business immigration team today and we can offer you a consultation in person or via telephone or Skype so we can explore your options. You can leave us a message on our Contact Form or give us a call on 02071830570.