Do you need professional legal advice or help with an immigration matter?
Your search ends here. Our team of expert lawyers can assist by providing you with bespoke advice on Immigration and Nationality issues. We deal with both business and individual immigration matters. On the business side we can assist organisations in obtaining, managing and maintaining their Sponsor Licences and assist in challenging Civil Penalties issued by UK Visas & Immigration (UKVI).
We can also assist workers in obtaining their Tier 2 Work visas and help prepare applications for their dependants. We also provide legal services for individuals wishing to apply for sole representative visas, high net worth visas (Tier 1 Entrepreneurs & Investors) and those wishing to apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) and naturalisation.
Our professional immigration services expand to individuals who wish to join their EEA family members in the UK, join or remain in the UK with their British spouses, apply to get married to their British fiancés, apply for ancestry visas and those wish to settle in the UK indefinitely (ILR and naturalisation).
We are also regularly instructed by clients who have their visas refused and can assist in appealing the decision to the First-tier Tribunal & Upper Tier Tribunals and in exceptional circumstances can assist in challenging the Home Office’s decision by way of a Judicial Review. Our immigration lawyers are also routinely instructed by those wishing to apply for an Administrative Review of a negative decision.
We know exactly how to get the best results for you. Our immigration team comprises qualified Solicitors and Barristers who have in-depth experience of Immigration, are up to date with latest changes to the Immigration Rules and Home Office guidance and have a vast amount of advocacy experience.
How we can help you
As a leading law firm with a track record of success, you can be assured your matter is in safe hands. Our success rate is a result of the dedication of our lawyers who will diligently review your matter so it has the best possible chance of success from the outset.
What we can do for you
We have a strict procedure in place to ensure every matter undergoes a thorough initial assessment. Typically we do the following:
- A qualified Immigration lawyer will assess the risks/merits of your Immigration matter
- Assist you with providing all relevant documents needed to make a successful application
- We will advise you at all stages, assemble your materials, prepare and submit the application in accordance with the latest Home Office policy guidance and Immigration Rules.
- Manage the application process and liaise with the Home Office on your behalf to ensure that your application is processed in an efficient and expedient manner.
- Our immigration lawyer will provide a professional and tailored approach in accordance to your individual needs.
- We have a team of established lawyers with a proven track record of successful applications.
Our Immigration Experts are able to give specialist legal information and advice in this area of law. To contact one of our Solicitors or Barristers please click here to leave us an enquiry or call us on 02071830570 and arrange to meet with a member of our dedicated team.