Five-Star rated because we have a proven track-record and methodology by which we make high quality and successful UK Visa & Immigration applications. We can even reverse negative Home Office decisions. Just get in touch with your case details on +442030110276 to book a discounted fixed fee conference for £250 which covers and initial meeting advice from an immigration solicitor or barrister. We’re the immigration law division of DJF Solicitors, a leading national UK law firm headquartered in Central London with offices in 7 nationwide locations, including London, Manchester, Birmingham and Bristol.
UK’s #1 UK Immigration Solicitors & Barristers.
Unlike some practices, we have qualified practising solicitors and barristers regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority or the Bar Standards Board and our firm is authorised and regulated by the SRA. As a consequence, we operate by legally enshrined rules on client confidentiality which apply only to solicitors.
Let our qualified immigration experts handle your matter because we:
- reduce application failure risk from attempting to manage and understand complex immigration legal rules and UK Visa requirements yourself;
- provide expert assistance and advice which can obtain an optimal result; and
- as dedicated specialists we can get a faster stress-free solution to your UK immigration problem.
TIER 2/4 VISA
Total Tier 2 & Tier 4 Visas Granted
Business Sponsor Licences
Available COS Sponsorship Certificates
Tier 4 Education Sponsors
Experienced UK Visa Legal Professionals
National law firm
We’re expert immigration lawyers with a HQ in London – part of one of the fastest growing law firms in the UK.
Track record of success in dealing with UKVI applications and preparing your application is prepared to the highest standard.
Our team comprises fully qualified solicitors & barristers with years of experience at the highest levels of immigration law.
United Kingdom Immigration & Visa Law Experts
Our immigration solicitors & barristers provide 100% up to date legal advice on the fast-changing UK immigration rules. Get in touch and we’ll help you achieve a successful UK immigration outcome. ☎+442030110276 | ✉ [email protected]
Our business visa lawyers have expertise in:
- Innovator Founder Visa
- Tier 1 Investor Visa
- Tier 1 Start-Up visa
- Tier 1 Exceptional Talent Visa
- Tier 1 Global Talent Visa
- Tier 2 Sponsor Licence
- Tier 2 General Visa
- Tier 2 Intra Company Transfer (ICT) Visa
- Tier 2 Sports Person Visa
- Student Visa
- (Child) Student Visa
- Points-Based System Dependant Visa
- Turkish Business Person Visa
- Sole Representative Visa
- Domestic Worker Visa
- Immigration Appeal
- Administrative Review
- Immigration Judicial Review
Our personal visa lawyers are experts in:
- Fee Status Appeals
- Fiancé / Fiancée Visa
- Spouse Visa / Civil Partnership Visas
- Unmarried Partner Visas
- Parent of a British Child Visas
- Child of a British Parent Visas
- Adult Dependant Relative Visas
- Ancestry Visas
- Indefinite Leave to Remain / Settlement Applications
- Naturalisation Applications
- British Citizenship by Descent Applications
- EEA – Residence / Permanent Residence Card / Retained Right of Residence
- Visitor Visas
- Asylum / Human Rights & Domestic Violence Visas
- Appeals / Administrative & Judicial Review
- Deportation and Removal Injunctions
- Bail Applications Temporary Admission / CIO Bail
Our UK Visa Law Expertise
The chosen firm for representing corporate and individual clients in relation to all Tier 2 and Tier 5 work visa applications. We specialise in business immigration and offer a streamlined and tailored service to our clients.
Many EEA Applicants have enjoyed and valued our best practice services including legal representation and advice on Brexit, as our lawyers are experienced immigration practitioners who provide tailored and strategic advice on Brexit and beyond.
Experienced advocates in immigration and Human Rights law. Our legal representation is the key to a successful appeal, judicial review, or any applications to the court, tribunal and governmental organisations.
For those who wish to study in the UK either on a long term or short term basis, we offer best practice services with a view to enhancing your chance of success and helping the client with their long-term plans.
Our Clients ❤❤❤❤❤ Our Lawyers:
Our Television, Radio & Newspaper Highlights
LEXVISA’s solicitors & barristers are London’s leading UK immigration lawyers. Our experts are therefore regularly featured in international print and broadcast media providing legal advice and commentary on the UK immigration rules. Visit our media showcase page for more information.
Frequently Asked Questions
UK Visa & Immigration News
Our immigration solicitors & barristers provide updates and commentary on the latest developments in UK immigration law and rules. Browse our Immigration News posts and get in touch to find out how we can help you achieve a successful outcome to your immigration case.